Thursday, October 11, 2007



EID MUBARAK

On these nights when prayers are accepted without any doubt, I wanted Allah to bless you and so I prayed for all of you and beg that if you remember than you will pray for me and my dear ones.

Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but Allah is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith. Dua is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to make dua for one another.

I pray to Allah: Allah (S.W.T) , I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them Your love and power in this holy month of Ramadaan. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. And most of all make it easy for them in this month of fasting.

EID MUBARAK

No comments: